Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Are you ready for some football?

One hour ago, I gave up on the Indianapolis Colts. They were down 21 points in the fourth quarter to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, last year's Superbowl champions and one of the most dominant defenses in the NFL ever.

The Colts just won, 38-35, in over time. It was the first time ever that a team down by 21 points with four minutes left in the fourth quarter has ever won the game. I'm glad I decided to check on ESPN.com what the final score was; only to see that the game was still going and that the Colts had made it close...

Sigh. People will be displeased. This is my first post of any real length in a while, and it's about football. Tomorrow, someone (possibly someone like Dani - not necessarily, I just wanna mix up the names that show up here) will be all like "Bleh. Football! Talk about something interesting!" and I'll be all like "I think football is interesting." And then they'll be all "Whatever." and the subject will be dropped.

Or I'll be in MORE trouble for that last paragraph then I would have been if I kept my mouth shut. Oh well :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home