Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Now with Actual Loggy Stuff! What's the world coming to?

Yesterday I went to lunch with my Mom, my aunt Nenette, and my cousin Geminese in St. Jacob's. My aunt came down from Calgary on a business trip, and visited with family while she was here. So lunch was good, although it was followed by being dragged around to all the stores in St. Jacobs which sold miscellaneous crap, remarking that I'd kill myself if I had to work in a Christmas store for more than a week. Afterwards was the Math Frosh Leader Reunion - old Math Frosh Leaders talking about old times and such - in the Comfy Lounge. Not ever having been a Frosh leader, I waited outside for them to finish with the MathSoc projector, which is my superfun responsibility. I also tried to print the CS 341 notes in anticipation of the midterm tomorrow, but failed miserably due to the technical difficulties currently plaguing CAS accounts.

Most of today was TV watching. Nondescrept football games - the Bills have a bye week. After watching the Simpson's Halloween Special today, I will only comment that the bit with Kang and Kodos was the best part of the episode.

That's about it. So, yeah, one of them "I did this, then this, then that" posts. Although I don't think I've ever really done one before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home