Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Sometimes I hate C++.

I wonder if I can get away with not doing it once I'm back in Waterloo after taking my room back from Raymond. Probably not; I'm taking advanced algorithms. Although they're probably not using it in AI, and I'd eat my hat if they did it in databases.

Yes, I'm taking all three. Plus Stat 231. And an English (Children's lit... how hard can the actual readings be? The course, I can't speak for, but the readings...). I just can't seem to take less than three CS courses a term anymore. The last time was for... CS 240/CS 246. That's almost TWO YEARS ago. Wow.

Okay, that's me complaining about C++. Kinda. Went off on a couple of tangents there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home