Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

City of Heroes promises you'll be in beta on or before April 7th if you preordered, I preordered City of Heroes, thus logically I am in the beta. Whether I actually am or not is another question entirely, which I will neither confirm nor deny. On that note...

I am currently experiencing fun fun problems with my Radeon 9600 Mobility graphics card in one of my games - and alas, ATI doesn't make Mobility drivers, you have to depend on the computer manufacturer; in my case, Gateway. And since I have the latest Gateway drivers and they don't work, I may be forced to try non-offical drivers - Omega drivers, which, according to the forum for the game, work pretty well. If things go badly, I'll be sure to post about it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home