Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Canada Day weekend is coming up. Lynn is off to Ottawa for the weekend (and for her birthday party at home). Me? I'm here, along with Shawn and Curtis. So many of the other people who are sticking around Waterloo have things they've gotta finish. Personally, I've got to finish a bottle of scotch. Also databases. But yeah, bottle of scotch is more important.

It was Niniane's birthday on Monday. Happy birthday to her - I'd say belated, but I sent her an e-mail. She was a co-worker at you-know-where, and I should be starting work back there on August 30. And I'll be living with Gus, from residence. Hooray, people I know!

If you're in Waterloo on Friday, feel free to drop by. Maybe I'll BBQ you up a burger. Or maybe I won't be able to stand up. Either way, it'll be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home