Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Get this: Hunter S. Thompson would prefer Richard Nixon(!!!) to George W. Bush, because he looks like more honest in comparison to Bush. In the interests of balancing opinions, (since I'm not of the opinion that foreigners shouldn't really comment on not-their-own national elections and I'm violating that) here's an article about John Kerry being an asshat over Cheney getting a flu shot, since the young and healthy should skip it to allow others. Last I checked, Cheney was an old guy with a bad heart.

I can't remember where I saw the link to the Rolling Stone article. The second story is off the Drudge Report.

Hurray US politics. Bring on Nixon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home