Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Today was shitty. Christmas in the Carolinas isn't as good as it sounds. "Wha? What do you mean,Mark?"

My flight was called on account of weather. But hey, I got a swanky room at the Airport Sheraton in Charlotte, North Carolina. So things aren't that bad, all thing considered. Except my flight leaves here at 8 PM. Cressa, I know I told you "in the morning," that's because I'm a moron. Check out time is noon, so I can't commiserate here until whenever and then head out and catch my flight. But I'll be home in time for Boxing Day.

So, on that note, here's what I want from all of you: to have a very Merry Christmas. I expect y'all to make up for mine; otherwise I will be VERY disappointed in you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home