Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Superbowl party at my house February 6! The NFL championship game starts at 6:30 PM featuring the Eagles and (unless something weird happens, since they're beating the Steelers 31-10 right now) the Patriots; be here before then. There will be food and beer. Feel free to bring your own food and beer, although that's not necessary. Except maybe if you're a vegetarian. Or want more than, like, one beer. Need directions? E-mail me or a housemate.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You Canadians are so nice. Thank you for inviting me to your Super Bowl party, however, I will be unable to attend. Maybe next year.

     
  • At 9:11 p.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    Until next year then, random anonymous person. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home