Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Well, today I acccidently destroyed a post Raymond was going to make to his site. So I'm going to write one as if I were Raymond. And I'll be nice. Mostly:

"The new project is completed! Ultra-portable is here. 1.6 GHz max speed Pentium M, plus I can control just how fast the processor operates at to conserve battery life. The full-size battery does let it run for twelve hours though. Twelve hours! WOOT! And a carbon fibre body means it ways 3 pounds. There's no well between the touchpad and the rest of the body, so there's no place for dirt to build up. Much like Mark's new iBook.

Mark turned off my computer when I was making a post. So he won't be getting any guacamole at his Superbowl part Sunday [author's note: PLUG PLUG PLUG! BE THERE BY SIX!]. Jerkface.

In other news, [author's note: fill in things that happened to Raymond. Yeah, I'm talking to you. Do-it-yourself fun!]"

See? I was good! And the turning the computer off thing? An accident. That power button should be in a DIFFERENT PLACE, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home