Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005


FordMustang '05 Times Square
Originally uploaded by CapeMonkey.
Gran Turismo 4 is in the hizzouse. Ernie wants to have my man-babies; but Zach and James bemoan its realism and would rather go back to Burnout 3, which I introduced them to on Friday. (Curtis seems indifferent.) Hey, not only can you crash cars up real good in Burnout 3, that's the goddamn POINT. I can't fault them for enjoying it, it's a lot of fun. And it's loads of fun while drinking. Meanwhile, Gran Turismo 4 is a bitch. But it looks beautiful, and the enjoyment comes from learning how to push its buttons in the way it likes.

Yes, I kinda equated it to a woman. I need to get laid.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Might I suggest frequenting a bar in the near future? And not spending another Saturday night in the MC :)

    ~S

     
  • At 9:41 a.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    There will be no more Saturday nights in the MC. This I swear. Unless I really need to get something done.

    sigh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home