Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Sunday Night Predictions Follow-up

So a couple of posts ago (aka, a couple of months ago) I tried to predict the Monday Night games. How did I do?

Week 12: Chicago @ New England - Philadelphia @ Indianapolis. At least McNabb wasn't in it, to teach NBC a lesson about not doing what I say.

Week 13: NY Jets @ Green Bay - Seattle @ Denver. Fox didn't keep it. Ah well.

Week 14: Baltimore @ Kansas City - New Orleans @ Dallas. Another game I must've thought Fox would keep. Or I missed seeing it on the schedule entirely. Or I had no faith in Dallas. Which are all really dumb reasons for going with Baltimore and KC over Sean Peyton's return to Dallas.

Week 15: Philadelphia @ NY Giants - San Diego @ Kansas City. Division match up I shoulda seen coming, but I picked Kansas City the week before. Next time I try this? Assume previous picks don't matter.

Week 16: Holiday, there ain't one - For a second there I was looking at Monday when there were two games. Thankfully this is Sunday Night Football. So I was right for one week, even if that's because I read it off the NFL's schedule.

Week 17: Carolina @ New Orleans - Green Bay @ Chicago. Carolina wasn't still fighting, and NBC got N'awlins at Dallas, so it went to my second choice. I'm still wrong, because I thought Carolina had more fight in it then it turned out to.

So I was 0 for 5. Just means I won't be putting money on this kind of stuff if I go to Vegas. Just picks against the spread.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home