Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Monday, August 18, 2003

I'm watching Transformers Armada on YTV, since I'm bored, and I see that the Decepticons have just built this super weapon. Megatron says, "Point it at the Autobot base and destroy them!", which is really quite sensible. But Starscream's all like, "But that'll destory the Earth, too!" Which is fine, this new Starscream has a bit of a conscience, that's acceptable. But then this other Decepticon says "We can't target the Autobot base. It's on the other side of Earth." Think about that. If your giant cannon thing will destroy the planet and you don't care that the planet's gonna be destroyed, why not just destroy the planet and take the base with it, instead of vice versa? Sigh. The old Megatron, from MY (probably our) day, just would have fired the damn thing, but been thwarted because it took all episode to build up energy, giving plenty of time for the Autobots to get there and save the day. Or the Autobots wouldn't have been so stupid and trust "Hey, I'm the traitor! ME!" Starscream, which they apparently did last week, or Friday, or whenever, and give him the opportunity to steal all the parts.

This has led me to the following inescapable conclusions:
1) I'm scary when left alone.
2) I watch too much TV.

So everyone feel free to visit anytime, or even better, drag me somewhere that's not my couch. I promise to be as unscary as possible when you're around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home