Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Friday, May 07, 2004

So I went home for the weekend - Mother's Day, plus I've been without my pillows and comforter. Thanks to Raymond and Ernie for the pillow and sleeping bag respectively. You'll have your stuff back on Sunday. Curtis and Catherine, I'll pay you back when you see me.

Anyways, in coming home I've allowed myself to become the Greatest WMP of all time. Stupid Future Shop. Futurama Season 3. The Last Samurai. Transformers for PS2 (i's like third person Halo. It would be the better than Halo with some multiplayer. You'd never have to argue who's driving the Warthog. As it is, I still like it better because I'm a sucker for that particular license and suck a first person shooters). New Memory Card and Dual Shock 2. Also sour jujubes, but I'm not sure they count.

I'll update the DVD list when I feel like it. Still have to add the Bond movies, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home