Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Good news and Bad news. I can only hope Catwoman bombs so they do something more like Spider-man for Green Lantern.

What else? I was at Summerfest 2 tonight. Saw lots of people. Cressa and Alison can ask Jenna if they don't believe me. Poopy heads. Also, I'm in a picture Dave Zoltok took, so there may be photographic evidence at some point in the future - but not yet. Also lots of people from residence I haven't seen in ages. So yay East D 2000-2001!

And I'm done. Sleeeeep.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Even though Jenna said she saw you, I still don't believe it.

    You better have sported a mullet ;)

     
  • At 10:48 a.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    Trucker cap.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home