Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Sitting in a coffee shop on Geneva Street in San Francisco called Claddagh Coffee. They had a wifi sticker in the window, just what I was looking for. Here are some linka I would have put up in my previous posts:
Stephen King
Buffalo Niagara International Airport
The weather in Philadelphia yesterday (note the lack of rain... ran into a girl at the airport (SFO) who had just finished law school and also said it was pretty okay there, since she went to school in Philly - I smell a mystery!)
SFO

This post also shoves almost all of the non-trip stuff off the first page. Which just shows you how often I was bored in an airport. I got good at typing on the numberpad though.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So yea.
    My hatred for you is at a minimum right now. Let's just say the level of hatred is inversely proportional to the temperature difference between California and... Ottawa....
    shit.

     
  • At 1:58 p.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    Aww. I hate you too, Raymond.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home