Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

So, my Grandmother's moving to a retirement home in St. Catharines. It's apparently a nice place, and not too far from my parents. It comes as a relief to my family, who are acutely aware she is an 80-something year old woman who lives on her own a fair ways away from a hospital. It's wonderful that she's been so independent at her age, and I hope she can keep it up; but it is calming to know that there's someone around to help her if anything happens.

And if my grandkids are somehow reading this, some unknown nuimber of decades into the future, give me a call, I'm sure I'd love to hear your voice.

Finally, I'm soliciting opinions: considering my flight is supposed to land in Buffalo with about an hour before it becomes December 25, how should I deal with Christmas presents? Buy them online and have them shipped there? Hope no one minds getting Christmas presents a week late? Buy them here and hope I don't hit any luggage weight limits?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home