Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Okay, a ways to go here. I updated Lost Causes, so check that out when you're done here.

LA was fun. Pictures will be up later. Saw soooo many expensive cars. Three Lambourghinis, one Ferrari... piles of BMWs and Mercedes... more Mustangs than a Ford dealership.

Saturday night, we tried to find a bar/club on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood. Just walking around, I have never felt so horrible and outclassed - so we didn't go anywhere. Until the next afternoon, when we were driving in a rented Kia Rio in Belair. It was good times. Wouldn't want to live there, though. Next time I visit, I need to bring some nicer clothes.

Hmm. Stopped in Santa Barbara on the way. Apparently there was a soap opera called that... anybody remember it? 'cause I don't.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do! I do! I even watched it *shame*

    ~S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home