Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Saw Ong Bak tonight, first movie in Waterloo since The Village last August, last movie period since Blade Trinity last December. It was good. Lots of violence and fights; perfect for the weekend prior to Valentine's Day. Well, at least for me right now. Made me wanna play Tekken again - until that guy's arm was brutally broken, which turned me right off those video games for a while. There were idiot high school kids drinking and smoking in the row behind us, one of whom got really drunk and wouldn't shut up, except when me or Ernie glared at him. (Zach didn't care, so far as I noticed.) Talking loudly through a movie annoys me greatly. Quiet, fine; loud, no.

It strikes me that there are only two types of people who speak loudly through movies: old people who are having trouble understanding them, and punk teenagers who just don't seem to give a damn about anyone else.

But yeah. Healthy dose of ultra-violence; and very little blood so as to maintain the fantasy. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home