Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

One exam down, four to go. This term.

As I lay sleepless in bed tonight, it struck me that this is it. In one and a half short weeks, it'll be different. People I care about will be gone, and things won't be the same with them. I will not see them every day. I won't hang out with them nearly as often as I like. Hell, I'll even miss the things that never were. I know that you, my friends, will still be there when I need you. It's just that I'm gonna miss not having you there when I don't. And with exams having set in, it means that time is coming up soon. To all things, an ending.

Okay. Emo-Mark off. He's one morose mother fucker. Besides, there'll still be some people around... Like Raymond and Cressa and Catherine and Sri and...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, Emo-Mark. :(

    You know, things don't have to change all that much. It will just take a little more effort to keep things the same.

    -cressa

     
  • At 6:09 p.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    More effort? That's a change. Caught you in your own web, moo ha ha.

    Late-afternoon-Mark is a jerk :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home