Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Yesterday, myself, Samir, Soo, Emilie and Raymond went to St. Jacobs Farmer's Market. There, I purchased many things: apple (apple-rhubarb?) crisp, fudge (butterscotch, for those interested), apricots (healthy, but very, very good), and a T-Bone steak. It cost me about $18; it was 2.19 lbs. And I just ate it all. Then I ate some fudge. I think I'll have some of the crisp now.

Beyond that, this weekend has been barbeques. Me and Raymond were Friday, Raymond doing the preparation and me doing the grilling. And drinking. Yesterday was Daniel, celebrating his return from his month long journey through Japan. Isn't that the way the May 24 weekend should be? Defined by how much food you've eaten and how much beer you've had to drink? Actually, that's the way every weekend should be.

One more day for the long weekend. Let's get my updated resume together and send it to Google as per their request - tomorrow's a work day for them, after all.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooooh....posting anonymously. That's new.

    Ok Mark. Looks like it works now!

     
  • At 11:25 p.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    I'm assuming that's you, Cressa. Hiding behind a veil of anonymity, BAH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home