Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

I'm sitting here, feeling old and tired. I been sick since I got up on the 17th, although that'll prolly be gone soon. Right now, I just can't hit high notes is all - not that I could before, just that now my voice cracks. You shoulda heard me last Sunday, where my voice had been destroyed in no small part due to Summerfest.

It occurs to me that this week is the end of a lot of stuff for me. It could very well be my last week of CS classes - big deal for me, the CS major (although Alison wants me to take Distributed so she'll have someone to work with). It'll be my last Movie Night as Movies Director for MathSoc, come Hell or High Water. And it'll be free, so you've got no excuse to skip out on my bittersweet good-bye to my directorship, because as far as I'm concerned, there's no such thing as night class on Thursdays. (The Bourne Identity and Hellboy, not that it matters... SHOW UP!) I'll be saying good-bye to some people I'm not going to see near enough during exams, plus some people I haven't seen enough all term.

Off topic: My brother's MSN name is "Julio: Expert Florist". Is there something he's not telling me?

So will this week live up to what an ending ought to be? I don't know. I don't even think I want it to. There's so many things that I don't want to end or will, at the very least, miss very much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home