Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Friday, October 01, 2004

San Francisco tomorrow. Should be fun. Sunday...

On Sunday, the New England Patriots attempt to tie the unofficial NFL record for games won in a row. They will do this against my beleaguered but beloved Buffalo Bills. Buffalo is in a unique position - they are built well to beat the Patriots. The defense is excellent, with defensive backs that should be able to nullify New England's decent-but-ordinary receivers and a d-line that is capable of stopping Corey Dillon. The Bills offense has underperformed, but they have two great running backs and New England isn't so hot at stopping the run this year. They have a chance. BUT!

The Oakland Raiders visit the Houston Texans and play at the same time. Thus I will not be able to watch the game I want to watch, which was SO EASY for me back home.

I miss my NFL Sunday Ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home