Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Friday, April 22, 2005

One more term down. The next one... started yesterday, with a bartending class at Conestoga College that will be occupying my Thursday nights until the middle of June. Other classes include the Summer Tropical Drinks that runs for three Sundays in May/June at Conestoga College, and Intro to Human Sexuality and Detective Fiction at the University of Waterloo, so I can gets my degree. Human Sexuality is a block course, it will also be over in June. So my mandate from then on is to read crime novels.

So in the middle of August or so, maybe I'll get to feel like this guy and gradumate.

Congratulations to everyone who's successfully completed their Undergrad degrees!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so, are you going to look like that guy, too?

    :P

    -cressa

     
  • At 3:29 p.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    I do. I'm in Clark Kent mode.

     
  • At 5:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aww, no blue tights then?

    ~S

     
  • At 11:34 p.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    Well, if you insist.

    And if you get me some blue tights.

     
  • At 12:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i insist. and i'm holding you to it. :)

    ~S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home