Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

So this is about football AND video games, totally alienating Cressa.

I rented Madden 2004 for PS2 from Blockbuster today. I was jonesing for some new video game football, as NFL 2K3 has lust its lustre after a year. I've found that I really do much prefer NFL 2K3 to it. I'll play it for the next few days though, I DID pay for it. There's nothing BAD about Madden, graphics are pretty good (not as good as 2K3 IMO, but there ya go), and the features are incredible. The thing is practically Sim Pro Football Franchise. But there's just something about the gameplay... probably me just not being used to it. Nonetheless, it's enough to discourage me from purchasing it.

Of course, since ESPN NFL Football comes out during frosh week - four months ago it went by the name NFL 2K4 - I'll still be spending money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home