Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

So the Batman Begins trailer is a little underwhelming once you're (I'm) over the fact that it's Batman. Here's another trailer I don't think will: hey, terrorist! Terrorize this!

On to other business: last night was MathSoc EOT. There was a lot of good food, thanks especially to Raymond and Mark Toivanen for making the main bits. Afterwards we went to Bomber for a AHS/Engineering/Math/Science dealie. There were more people than they expected, and even had to call in another bartender, which happened around when I got in line for my last drink (third drink, I didn't have that much money on me). That also means my time in line wasn't that long. There was a good DJ that night, not, "here's a song you like... for thirty seconds! Moo ha ha!", which is one of the things that pisses me off about Bomber Wednesday. I enjoyed myself there.

Then I came home and went to bed. Studying today; AI and Algorithms next Wednesday. Um, hurray?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home