Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

So my page has moved from the safe confines of the University of Waterloo's CS Environment to blogspot. Why? Simple: I'm not gonna be at school forever, and now (during a break from databases studying, the final for which is tomorrow morning) seems like a good a time as any.

There are probably some broken links somewhere, as they'd refer to stuff that's over on the school's server in some horrible way. Tell me about them and I can go fix them. That is all. You may go about your business now.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    does that mean you can most more obscene/offensive content now?

    cressa

    PS: I am done my exams! And you're not!

     
  • At 3:25 p.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    Fuck you. Bitch. ;)

    That was fun.

     
  • At 5:33 p.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    Better comeback: I'm done CS. So there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home