Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Monday, August 02, 2004

Ever notice how the more you study for exams, the less and less sane you become? I have. Also, in a funny inverse way to most people, who are procrastinating, my posting into my blog has decreased. That implies I'm actually studying.

You don't have to sounds so surprised.

Anyways, Mom & Dad took me out for dinner last night. That was good. And Mom gave me food so I don't even have to cook. Today I got Sealab 2021 Season 1 on DVD, and Ich bein impressed. I think that may be because studying means I've lost it completely. Evidence: every time I see the word "implies" in the first paragraph, I think it says nipples. But that might be completely unrelated.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:29 p.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    Hooray for remixed 70's cartoons. I watched it a bunch of times on the Cartoon Network when I was working at Google.

    But yeah, your Richard Dean Anderson fix would have to come from Stargate SG-1. Which you don't like so much. At least they haven't put SeaQuest on DVD yet, because that would be a travesty.

     
  • At 4:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmmm. Jonathan Brandis....

    -c

     
  • At 11:47 p.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    1) Jonathan Brandis was 17 when he started on SeaQuest.
    2) He's dead. You told me so!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home