Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Stat 231 quiz tomorrow. Means I didn't go to the Bomber, meaning I'll have to put off seeing Cressa for sure until a week Thursday. My deepest and sincerest apologies to her. (Hah. An effort to Google for her LiveJournal gives me this, meaning one day she'll be as mysterious to CS 134 students at UWaterloo as this Frank Tompa person also mentioned is to me.)

Am I scared of Stats? A little. Obviously, not so hot last time. We'll see this time. The Aspect of a Problem: Coffee & Donuts. It's a mnemonic, Catherine. In the oh-so-unlikely event you're reading this. I could never remember it before.

Been on a Western kick. Not UWO, but rather High Noon and it's ilk. Ernie and myself are working our way through Sergio Leone's "Man With No Name" Trilogy. All we've done is Fistful of Dollars, up next is, presumably, A Few Dollars More, with The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly and the tangentially associated High Plains Drifter waiting in the wings. Also means I got me Red Dead Revolver for my PS2, and that I spent valuable Stats or Bomber time shooting at James and Raymond on the TV as a cowboy. But it was fun, so there's THAT, at least.

Come to MathSoc Movie Night tomorrow. Shrek and Return of the King. Mention my blog and I'll let you in for half price.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:19 a.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:41 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha. that's awful. googling my livejournal (to which there's a link from my waterloo website...) won't get you anywhere. You need to get an account to spy on me now. no more randoms.

    Valuable bomber time indeed. Good luck tomorrow! See you in a week... =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home