Old I Say Thee Nay!

Stupid links, random comments, and occasionally even sustained insight.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Course Schedule as of right now for Winter term 2005:
CO 487 (Applied Cryptography) 11:30 MWF
CS 442 (Principles of Programming Languages) 11:30 TR
ENGL 208H (Arthurian Legend) 2:30 TR
PMATH 330 (Intro to Mathematical Logic) 10:30 MWF
PSYCH 101 (Introductory Psychology) 6:30 T

That's right, I've never taken Psych 101 before. I'm on the waiting list for CS 454 (Distributed Systems) 11:30 TR, which would obviously replace CS 442, seeing as how they're at the same time.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:28 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If they're still using the same text for psych 101 I can probably lend you mine. I think I still have it in Kap.
    (with study guide, completely untouched! heh)

    cressa

     
  • At 1:18 p.m., Blogger Mark Cook said…

    That's a pretty big if, since potentially four years have passed since the point you wrote your final and I attend my first class, assuming you took it in first term. But if by some miracle they haven't changed I'll be more than happy to take your textbook. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home